LOGIN | REGISTER

Making lemonade outta the oil spill

So, I was thinking, if this oil spill can kill so many animals and sea creatures, does it do the same to the mosqito of the sea? And by God, I think it does. So as bad as this is, there may be less jelly fish in the water this year! I'm assuming they catch the current from down south and end up here in blooms come august and september. I can definately be completely wrong, but if that's true, God Bless BP!

Jellyfish turnin up dead

Images
    Maybe you're just trying to be funny, but dead jellyfish and turtles doesn't taste like lemonade to me.

this has to be one of the most god-awfully stupid things i've seen posted on this site. ever.
    as much as a pain in the ass as jellyfish can be, dead & poisoned sea life is nothing to be happy about.
    also, if you're in nj, our jellys come from the del. bay, barnegat bay, etc...not the gulf. md's & va's come from the chesakpeake, & nc's come out of the pamlico & albemarle sounds.

if this was an attempt to make light of the situation in the gulf, then you failed miserably. if you were serious, then you're a moron & have failed to understand the implications of a collapsing gulf food chain. go back to school & take basic bio again.

Images
    Id rather have jellyfish all over me in the water than oil bro, the environment is fragile and no jellyfish (let alone no sea animal at all) is bad for the ecosystem along with every other creature that calls the ocean its home.

besides...dont you like peeing on yourself after those stings???

Not funny dude. This oil spill will haunt our mind for years.

Images

Exclamation What?

Brain damage+laptop & keyboard= this f..cking post.

Bye bye thread, worst post of 2010!