LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Red eyes from sun

My eyes get really bloodshot from the sun. Any ideas for when im in the water?

yeah man, same happens to me. I started to just use visene eye drops but then i found out that sh*t is bad for the eyes.

I bought some eyedrops called "Blink" they help so much.

As for your question, nothing you can use while in the water

Images
    mine are red as well.... its not from the sun tho

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OCsp0nger005 View Post
    yeah man, same happens to me. I started to just use visene eye drops but then i found out that sh*t is bad for the eyes.

I bought some eyedrops called "Blink" they help so much.

As for your question, nothing you can use while in the water
    Does Blink help them heal? Because long term exposure can cause real eye problems.

Quote Originally Posted by petesmith View Post
    Does Blink help them heal? Because long term exposure can cause real eye problems.
    from what i've been told by my doctor "blink" is one of the best products you can buy for your eyes.

then again, blink might pay him to tell people that...

i invested in a nice pair of polarized shades for when im not in the water. then after every sesh just pop some eyedrops in. Its helped

Images
    Who cares, now you have an excuse for shot out eyes!

Images
    I was thinking of getting cheap sunglasses and tying them to a necklace for the month ill be in costa rica.

sunglasses are definately a must. figuring out how to not lose them is the trick. ive had all types of setups and im only just realizing that you need to make sure they are attached really well.

i have really bad eye problems from sun exposure. constant redness is a problem for me and i know that if i dont fix it now that i will be screwed whn im older. im only 22