LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i broke my nose in 2 places when surfing some head high surf this winter down in wb at the secret spot with my friends it was cold, rainy, ice and the wind made it all so much worse. what happened was i had my jimmy keith and its a light board and i fell and it went in the air and i pooped up and the rail or nose just smacked me in the nose and broke it blood gushing it did require surgery to put it in place so i could breath again. its just fun to tell people i got in a fight with a shark the shark lost and i won.

Images
    This winter I was surfing on OCNJ and it was a bout headhigh . Well I was on the nose and the wave closed out and I took a rail right in my left nut as the wave closed out with me perched on the nose . It took me about 20 min to get out of the water and to the car. I couldnt feel my left leg for a hour.

Also left a nice size ding in the rail and I couldnt walk right for a week

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I took a rail right in my left nut as the wave closed out with me perched on the nose . .
    Too bad for the rail that you have iron clad cajones. Is your voice now an octave higher?

The thought of dinging a volan glassed rail with my left ball - I ready to puke now.

Images
    This winter I was surfing on OCNJ and it was a bout headhigh . Well I was on the nose and the wave closed out and I took a rail right in my left nut as the wave closed out with me perched on the nose . It took me about 20 min to get out of the water and to the car. I couldnt feel my left leg for a hour.

LOL!!!! Ouch man!!!

I had an ER visit this winter as well. The board hit me in my ocular area of my right eye surfing OCNJ. 4 stitches. oh yea it was like waist high too

Ball shots always take the story to the next level.