LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Quote Originally Posted by SURF4LIFE View Post
    most of them are not considerate, and I have being sitting there just listening to them run their mouths, pointing out who they are trying to cut off, and it does'nt take balls to fall on your face.
    yes its def funny watching them take diggers in the sand

Your longboarding waves people are skimming? Maybe I read that wrong or maybe you're a troll? Either way my brain hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Porto View Post
    In my experience the number of sessions that are both surfable and skimmable are few and far between so i don't think it will be a big problem for you.
    those guys at Henlopen wont look for real waves, so "surfable" is knee high breaking six feet off the sand, so basically they surf skimboard waves

3. Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    those guys at Henlopen wont look for real waves, so "surfable" is knee high breaking six feet off the sand, so basically they surf skimboard waves
    i agree not the greatest spot but when its working its a pretty nice right... At super LOw tide

the cove in cape may has problems with skim boarders. i have been nearly hit a handful of times

Images
    yeah i stanchioned the borders of our beaches with machine guns. Any skimboarders, longboarders, paddleboarders, kayakers, fisherman, and surfers (except for me) who step foot on our beaches get mowed down in a hail of deadly metal by any abiding taxpayer.