LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bros Icing Bros

Bros don't let Bros drink wine coolers.

Couldn't you just do the same thing with a beer and maintain the right to keep your nut sack?

Quote Originally Posted by rDJ View Post
    Couldn't you just do the same thing with a beer and maintain the right to keep your nut sack?
    I guess a lot of you didn't read the site about WHY the drink used is smirnoff ice. The whole point to using this wussy wine cooler drink is b/c it is just that: THE MOST WUSSY, DISGUSTING, GIRLY, AND SUGAR FILLED BEVERAGE EVER MADE!

It gives you the worst upset stomach after you chug and all the while your friends just stand there with their camera phones laughing and making an ever lasting moment of the whole shameful ordeal.

The whole point to this whole thing is to get your friends to look stupid. Ice them at work, Ice them when they wake up in the morning, Ice them while they are throwing up from a bad hangover...these are just some of the ways to degrade your buddies but have a good laugh at the same time.

Besides, if we played the game with good beer (say some dogfish or natty boh) then we'd just be wasting a delicious treat that is meant for sipping on rather than chugging. Once again, the reasoning behind the usage of smirnoff ice is because it is the most humiliating thing a man can chug. Hope this cleared up some cloudy thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAngot12 View Post
    Once again, the reasoning behind the usage of smirnoff ice is because it is the most humiliating thing a man can chug.
    You mean: Aside from white zin in a wine glass....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray F. View Post
    You mean: Aside from white zin in a wine glass....right?
    Good call

Images
    just cut this out right now.

Tour De Franzia...

Besides, if we played the game with good beer (say some dogfish or natty boh)

WTF? Natty boh... I am praying this is sarcasm! Oh well, I am off to have a spritzer with the bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Besides, if we played the game with good beer (say some dogfish or natty boh)

WTF? Natty boh... I am praying this is sarcasm! Oh well, I am off to have a spritzer with the bros.
    definitely sarcasm. But still one of my most beloved beers.

the degeneration of our society has hit an all time low