LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: What team do you want to win?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Argentina

    3 4.23%
  • Australia

    0 0%
  • Brazil

    5 7.04%
  • England

    0 0%
  • France

    1 1.41%
  • Germany

    3 4.23%
  • Greece

    0 0%
  • Italy

    6 8.45%
  • Ivory Coast

    5 7.04%
  • Japan

    0 0%
  • Mexico

    1 1.41%
  • Netherlands

    1 1.41%
  • New Zealand

    0 0%
  • Paraguay

    0 0%
  • Portugal

    2 2.82%
  • South Africa

    1 1.41%
  • Spain

    6 8.45%
  • Slovakia

    0 0%
  • United States

    37 52.11%
  • Uruguay

    0 0%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: World Cup

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171

    World Cup

    Anyone gonna watch it?
    I know i am!
    (sorry if the team you want to win isnt in the poll)
    Last edited by NJ SPONGIN; Jun 9, 2010 at 07:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maryland and New Jersey
    Posts
    123
    I've been waiting for someone to make this thread! Can't wait. I heard Altidore will be healthy. I hope the USA can beat a Ferdinandless-England team. But Rooney is a fantastic player. Could be a classic. I'll say 2-1 in Altidore doesn't play. If he does play it'll be close.
    Last edited by 609Surfer; Jun 9, 2010 at 08:00 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by 609Surfer View Post
    I've been waiting for someone to make this thread! Can't wait. I heard Altidore will be healthy. I hope the USA can beat a Ferdinandless-England team. But Rooney is a fantastic player. Could be a classic. I'll say 2-1 in Altidore doesn't play. If he does play it'll be close.
    Me to, cant wait to watch it.
    Lässt geht Deutschland!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maryland and New Jersey
    Posts
    123
    Gotta love Argentina's chances, Messi has been tearing it up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    Messi is amazing!, but personally i dont think hes the best.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maryland and New Jersey
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    Messi is amazing!, but personally i dont think hes the best.
    Who are your top 5 players today? I think Messi would be up there with Drogba and Rooney and a few others.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by 609Surfer View Post
    Who are your top 5 players today? I think Messi would be up there with Drogba and Rooney and a few others.
    #5:Rooney. #4:Kaka #3:Ronaldo #2:Messi #1:Ronaldhino

    Yours?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    686
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    #5:Rooney. #4:Kaka #3:Ronaldo #2:Messi #1:Ronaldhino

    Yours?


    i'd say that would be fairly close to my 5. im gonna have to go with my motherland on this one. go italy. with the US obviously the runner up

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maryland and New Jersey
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    #5:Rooney. #4:Kaka #3:Ronaldo #2:Messi #1:Ronaldhino

    Yours?
    #5. Drogba #4. Rooney #3. Ronaldo #2 Ronaldhino #1 Messi. Unless you exclude Drogba because he is hurt.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    They're all good, but its the team play that counts.

Tags for this Thread