LOGIN | REGISTER

Wall Street Journal surfing article...

Look for the "new" breed of surfer, coming soon to your local lineup....

http://magazine.wsj.com/nomad/big-tr...-swell-season/

Yeah, I'm sure I surfed with some of these dudes last January

I'm not against people discovering our sport. There's just something in piece that just shouts "WRONG."

Quote Originally Posted by Retzlaff44 View Post
    Look for the "new" breed of surfer, coming soon to your local lineup....

http://magazine.wsj.com/nomad/big-tr...-swell-season/

Yeah, I'm sure I surfed with some of these dudes last January

I'm not against people discovering our sport. There's just something in piece that just shouts "WRONG."
    I've got a three-piece wetsuit and a necktie leash I've been wearing for years. It's nothing new.

Oh man, this is horrible. Just want we need next to us in the water, some Wall Street scumbag pitching stock ideas. They should stick to what they know, rolling the dice with other peoples money and getting free welfare handouts from the US government, lol.

I would probably be more accepting if I was younger, but you get jaded when you get past 30

Images
    could lead to job opportunities. good way to network, something to bring up during an interview, etc.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    Oh man, this is horrible. Just want we need next to us in the water, some Wall Street scumbag pitching stock ideas.
    Actually the ones ive met in the lineup (stock traders) are SO hard to spot as a suit, and its the last thing they want to talk about...i mean who really wants to talk shop in the water? More and more of them living at the beach now that this is all online, virtual office type stuff anymore.