LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lebron

Images

Lebron

Do you guys care if Lebron comes to the NJ Nets with the new Russian owner or NY Knicks with all the salary cap they have? Or would you want him to stay in Cleveland/play somewhere else? Just wondering on opinions of what you thin he'll do/what's best for him.../will he improve the team he goes to...

I hope he quits basketball all together and becomes a wide receiver for the Redskins!!!

Images
    Im not a fan, so I hope he goes to NY so he will never win a championship. I think he will stay in Cleveland though. He wont go to Chicago because of Jordan. He wont come out west because of Kobe. Its gonna be Cleveland, but the knicks are the only other fit for him. The nets wont get him I dont think. Jayz owns like 1% of the team, so he really has no say even though they are friends... But arent the Nets going back to Brooklyn in a few years? Maybe if that happened.... But I guess my point is, even with the crazy salaries, I dont think NY can put together any better of a team than cleveland can. If cleveland adds one guy, then its just the same as going to NY and getting Lebron, Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade.... Just move one of the to cleveland and they will be ready to compete.

But like I said, I dont like lebrons attitude. I dont like that he crowned himself a king when he was an 18 year old, and 8 years later, he has no rings on his fingers... He is not the first "Next Jordan" to be... I feel bad on the one hand, but he buys into his own hype... He even makes me like Kobe more. And kobe isnt the classiest of guys.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Im not a fan, so I hope he goes to NY so he will never win a championship. I think he will stay in Cleveland though. He wont go to Chicago because of Jordan. He wont come out west because of Kobe. Its gonna be Cleveland, but the knicks are the only other fit for him. The nets wont get him I dont think. Jayz owns like 1% of the team, so he really has no say even though they are friends... But arent the Nets going back to Brooklyn in a few years? Maybe if that happened.... But I guess my point is, even with the crazy salaries, I dont think NY can put together any better of a team than cleveland can. If cleveland adds one guy, then its just the same as going to NY and getting Lebron, Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade.... Just move one of the to cleveland and they will be ready to compete.

But like I said, I dont like lebrons attitude. I dont like that he crowned himself a king when he was an 18 year old, and 8 years later, he has no rings on his fingers... He is not the first "Next Jordan" to be... I feel bad on the one hand, but he buys into his own hype... He even makes me like Kobe more. And kobe isnt the classiest of guys.
    i gotta say he shouldnt be crowned king james until he wins a few rings. but he has no good attitude and he sucks trully here he is having the best winning season in the nba and loses in the 2nd round of the playoffs, and he is back to back mvp shouldnt he have won a few rings by now?

James is the best player in the nba and I hope he goes to the knicks, but i think he will stay with the cavs. Any team that ends up getting him will immediately become a title contender even though he has not won a title yet. I think it's a matter of time before they put some talent around him and then it will all click together.

Images
    dude needs a dennis rodman

Baltimore or Seattle.

Images
    Lebron is my hero. I dont know where he will play, but he will definitely make a load of money.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by firstnamelastname View Post
    i hope he quits basketball all together and becomes a wide receiver for the redskins!!!
    f*ck yeahhhhhh!!!!! Redskins!!! Redskins!!! Redskins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by superbust View Post
    f*ck yeahhhhhh!!!!! Redskins!!! Redskins!!! Redskins!!!
    Please, if he was going to pick a real team he'd go to the team just north of Washington. They're actually good.