10 30.30%
  • New York Mets

4 12.12%
  • Stephen Strasburg

1 3.03%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baseball fanz?

Baseball fanz?

We just had a soccer poll and since the only other sport going on during the summer that's worth a damn is baseball i wanted to know how many of you salty watermen and women are baseball fans and if you are who is your favorite. i'll start it off right by putting down the Orioles. I'm only putting East Coast teams so if you dont see yours...sorry.

Images
    I am an O's fan for life too. I only see them play one series per year now. Once a year in Anaheim and every other year in San Diego. Actually, I am going to the Pads/Orioles series this weekend when they come west...

I just love baseball and love baseball games, so rather than being the salty old Orioles fan for ever, I started going to about 15-20 pads games a year.... They are super fun... Its no Camden yards, but at least the weather is nice.... My company works with the Pads and Chargers, so I get to meet the players all the time which is cool.

Its too bad for the orioles though... I mean, I would have NEVER thought that they would have under a .200 winning percentage. I mean, I know its the AL east and all that, but the O's have the same sh**y payroll as tampa and many others, and for 15 years, the Os have just floundered. Its sad... One day, when we get a few new young kids, Cal Ripken is coming back to manager or be a GM... Until then, just pray that the Orioles get shipped off to the NL east or something where they can compete.

Peter angelos needs to leave!!!!

Images
    Im not even ashamed to be an orioles fan at this point i just embrace every win they can srounge up, when your best pitcher is 2-7 you need to be optomistic, i treat every win like it was a playoff win cus i know after that it should be about a week before i see another one

Yanks - Donny Baseball

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    im a red sox fan.

Images
    As soon as we get Jimmy Rollins back, the Phils will be back on top!

I have to say, being born in maryland and growing up with mike deveraux, brady anderson, and cal has made me a diehard Os fan, I still love the Nats as my national league team. Im sad to see there are no Nats fans and even more sad to see that there are Soxs fans in the mid atlantic forum, but.........i guess as long as you are east coast that's cool. what a minute the sox suck.

...the phillies are legit though

Los Mets. It's been three of the most miserable years of my life, enduring two season ending collapses, the most injury depleted and just mentally beaten team last season, which then culminated with a Yankee/Philly World Series as the fanbase's two most hated teams. But this team has a different feel to it with the emergence of homegrown talent, and for the first time in a long time I'm (cautiously) optimistic.