LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Do you use tabacco?!??!?!

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cigs

9 37.50%
  • Chew

0 0%
  • Dip

10 41.67%
  • cigars

5 20.83%
  • pipe

0 0%
  • sniff snuff

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Copenhagen Long Cut....always pack a lipper when I paddle out!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Copenhagen Long Cut....always pack a lipper when I paddle out!
    I may just be a puss, but i have to have some water or gatorade when i dip. i just get wicked cottonmouth. unless i gut it and thats only when i pack an upper decker

I'm an incessant smoker. Pops did landscaping and smoked alot. Grandpops owned and tended a bar and would have one going in ash trays at each end. I get it honest.

I like a decent Cigar once or twice a year with my dad or friends when it gets warm out. That's about it though. I usually get tired of smoking it after about 15 minutes.

Talking Finally Quit

It took 25 years, but I finally gave up the cigarettes. I always felt like an idiot lighting up on the beach after surfing. My gift to myself was a 5/4/3 wetsuit and a winter of surfing clean and empty waves. Wish I had quit sooner.:

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    It took 25 years, but I finally gave up the cigarettes. I always felt like an idiot lighting up on the beach after surfing. My gift to myself was a 5/4/3 wetsuit and a winter of surfing clean and empty waves. Wish I had quit sooner.:
    Awesome man! It's rare to come across someone who quit after 25 years of smoking. Good idea with rewarding yourself too.

Images
    I used tobacco on and off over the last 5-6 years. . every time I would stop smoking cigs I would switch over to Black 'n Milds or Backwoods, then back to cigs again. Cold winters I would dip a bunch cause the air was drier and the smoke would irritate my throat (go figure, it's poison) But as of the last few days of this past December/decade, I made a commitment to myself to stay away from tobacco in all forms - cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, dip, chew, even shisha! (hookah). Solid 6 months tobacco free.

But throughout all of that time, my good kind friend has never left my side

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    I used tobacco on and off over the last 5-6 years. . every time I would stop smoking cigs I would switch over to Black 'n Milds or Backwoods, then back to cigs again. Cold winters I would dip a bunch cause the air was drier and the smoke would irritate my throat (go figure, it's poison) But as of the last few days of this past December/decade, I made a commitment to myself to stay away from tobacco in all forms - cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, dip, chew, even shisha! (hookah). Solid 6 months tobacco free.

But throughout all of that time, my good kind friend has never left my side
    Keep it up dude!! and I hope your good kind friend is what I think you're talking about...

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    i do snus (spitless tobacco) maybe 1-2x a month just for ****s and giggles and also average about 4 cigars a year. i normally buy $15-$25 ones because they are usually for celebrations. stoagies are epic btw.

Images
    i smoke meth.... ha jk .. Drugs are gay
    Last edited by r donofrio; Jun 18, 2010 at 02:26 AM.