LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Surf Garage Sale - Brian Stoehr / Swellinfo

Brian Stoehr is having a surf garage sale this Saturday from 9am until 4pm for anyone interested in the Delmarva area.

All types of surf related and garage sale items including new surf clothes, bodyboards, wetsuits, leashes, pop stuff, stickers and much more.

I will also be selling Swellinfo Tees on sale, new Swellinfo beach towels, as well as some random surf stuff I have for sale (6'7 surfboard, 3/2 wet suit, bodyboard fins).

Stop by if you are interested. You just take Rt 54, just past Smitty McGees.

38025 Fenwick Shoals Blvd
    Selbyville, DE 19975

Call Brian for more info - 443-497-0900

Images
    I am replying to my own post, to remind you to stop by for the surf garage sale tomorrow. You can pick up some Swellinfo tees and Swellinfo beach towels on sale along with lots of other random stuff.

what kind of bodyboards will be going?

Images
    i have no idea to be honest what bodyboards brian has to sell, but I bet he has a lot. Give him a call if you want to find out.

Images
    you guys have any new or good shape spring suits

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delsurfer88 View Post
    you guys have any new or good shape spring suits
    Most of this stuff is going to be Brian's... so I'm not sure what all he has, but he piles up lots of stuff like wet suits and stuff. I wouldnt be surprised if he had some good sprint suits available. I'm just helping him out by spreading the word, and coming by with some Swellinfo gear and some random stuff I have to sell.

i cant find that adress on google maps

Images
    At State line on Rt 1, take 54 inland about 2 miles or so, and then go past Smitty McGees. The development is very soon after on the left.

i just saw this, do you think he'll be having another one?

i got such nice stuff from this, sickest garage sale