LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Atlantic City

Images
    Had my batchelor party like a month ago. My homies got the penthouse suite in the Chelsea Hotel..sick a$$ pad. Partied all throughout the bars in the Trop. on the first night and hit up the pool party opening with bottle service at the chelsea hotel the second night! Sick Times Yo!!! If you plan on doing drugs...pick a place where you can party down stairs...then disappear upstairs to the crib and come back down and keep er' going!..na mean?

if you think AC is all ghetto then you don't know what ghetto is. it most definitely has it's seedy areas but i've never had any problems, i only live 5 minutes away. It's problably the 2nd most multi-cultural place in the country(behind NYC) walk down the boardwalk and you will hear 50 different languages.
    - Great choice for a bacheloer party, strip clubs and hookers aplenty
    - tons of golf courses(within a 10 mile radius), shouldnt be hard find a directory to help you find exactly what your looking for
    - if there are no waves in AC, head south to ventnor or margate, pretty good summer spots with a big board(i think there are rentals available at Heritage in Margate, that way you dont have to lug one around with you)
    HAVE FUN(just dont let your gaurd down latenight cuz there are plenty of shister preying on the unsuspecting)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    First of all... Is all of AC ghetto? Or is the North West end, over by the bayside a more family/residential area?
    its ghetto. Are you guys renting a house there? That's not a good spot. stay out of AC if your renting a house. Rent someplace in either ventnor, margate or brigantine. Brigantine also has a golf course that you will probably like. Its close enough like 10 minutes. I'm not exactly sure where in AC on the bay your looking to stay, unles its the borgata don't stay there.

Images
    AC has its shady spots like Cities do but there are a few nice spots in AC. Venice Park is one nice area but thats cause is mostly Cops living there and there are a cpl areas in the south end that are nice aswell , By the inlet and the area by the AC convention center are bad also the area where all the titty bars and peeps shows are bad aswell

there are plenty of good spots to surf in Ac and hotels can range from no tell motel to something high dollar like the borgata

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    its ghetto. Are you guys renting a house there? That's not a good spot. stay out of AC if your renting a house. Rent someplace in either ventnor, margate or brigantine. Brigantine also has a golf course that you will probably like. Its close enough like 10 minutes. I'm not exactly sure where in AC on the bay your looking to stay, unles its the borgata don't stay there.
    Im doing my bachelor party the weekend after labor day....

been struggling to find a house in Margate or Ventnor. There's not a lot of them to begin with that rent and many of them wont rent for less than a week at that time..... unless you know someone?

Might have to start looking further down the coast cause I definitely don't want to stay in AC, but would still like to be close enough to partake in some of its wares.

theres a decent sized course in brigantine, but i don't golf so i really don't know how great it is. as far as surfing in ac i only havr a handful of times. surfer their once this winter, and wasn't too impressed. the break was good, and all but it was sleazy. i parked up at the north end of town by the inlet there. i had to walk around my truck to make sure the bins were all locked. i got lots of expensive tools in there for my business. ventnor, and margate got spots to surf just as good i think, and the areas are quite a bit more classier, and have better vibes. those two towns are very safe too even though ventnor has an old city neighborhood vibe to it. don't let the looks deceive you. also the irish pub is backed. the food is cheap, and it's good stuff.

O man - totally forgot to mention the irish pub - DEF GO THERE!! tip the bartenders too, my roomates need to make rent!

St James fries are whats upp

as a golfer myself i would definitely recommend seaview in galloway, about a 20 min drive from ac. most of ac is ghetto but if you know where to go you should be good. St james place in ac is a good street to park on and that beach is right next to the gocart pier which is the best place to surf in my opinion.

Yeah bro, but Casion Pier is north by 50 miles in Seaside Heights no? Either way, go down to AC, get mugged, drink away your rent money, sell your board and take up residence in a crack house. After about 3 months clean up your act. Get a job washing dishes and use your pay to buy a new board. Qualify for the WCT, slay Slater and the boys and land a feature in Surfer Mag after you do an interview for http://seasandsurf.com

Holla at your boy!

I think AC and its highlights shouldnt be of as much concern as all you biting the bullet and gettin married, I mean one vagina for the rest of your life, are you sure your ready for that? Bachelor parties are cool, as long as you aint the guest of honor!