LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tide Watches

Images

Tide Watches

im on my 3rd ripcurl time piece in 10 years and I'm not very happy with the quality of these watches. The only reason I kept buying them is because its the only one i could find that keeps track of tides. Are there any other watches out there? Shark watches were very ugly and I like analog face and dials over digital, but right now i want quality and shelling out 300$ on rip curl watch isnt going to hapen again.

check nixon

Images
    WOW!!!! I have had the same Rip Curl Tide watch for almost 10 years now I got it when they first came out. Its been very accurate and I have used 3 batteries in its life.

FreeStyle makes a tide watch as well as meantioned nixon but I have on expericence with them so I cant give any feedback

Images
    oh never mind I found the one I want, but I think there are too many nines on this price of $16,699.99

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Wat...i_sku=12683012

amazing its on overstock, i figure these would be on every surfer's xmas list.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    WOW!!!! I have had the same Rip Curl Tide watch for almost 10 years now I got it when they first came out. Its been very accurate and I have used 3 batteries in its life.
    do you wear them while surfing? right now I have the all stainless ats watch and once again it has moisture behind the glass making it the second time in a year exactly.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    do you wear them while surfing? right now I have the all stainless ats watch and once again it has moisture behind the glass making it the second time in a year exactly.
    Yeah I have the Ocean Tide with the full digital face. I wear it in the summer cause dont like how it bulks up my wrist when I wear a suit over it. I never had the lense fog up or anything like that

The nixon lodown is an awesome watch. It stores tides for surfspots all over the world and is really accurate. The thing has been super clutch when traveling and its held up really well. There is an issue with the backlight that friends and myself have had but that should be resolved in newer models.

Thumbs up g shok

G Shok....lot less money, lot more durable. Surfed with my last G Shok for 8 years, everyday wear too, travel, all of it. 50 bucks. My 3 year old nephew finally wrecked it, as only 3 yr olds can do .....

ps, obviously not a tide watch...

Nixon garbage

In the past 3 years had 2 Nixon Lowdown both broke, Nixon watches look sick but are garbage. Nixons customer service blows as well....