LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: BP Live feeds

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,340

    BP Live feeds

    I know there are other threads on here about the BP crap, but if anyone wants to check out some of the live feeds from the underwater carnival going on down there, here ya go. Skandi ROV1 and ROV2 are the two right at the leak

    http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_inte...andi_ROV2.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    664
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    I know there are other threads on here about the BP crap, but if anyone wants to check out some of the live feeds from the underwater carnival going on down there, here ya go. Skandi ROV1 and ROV2 are the two right at the leak

    http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_inte...andi_ROV2.html
    from what i see... theres not a drop of oil leaking?!?! (2:43pm)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,340
    Mexsurfer, you are correct, there is not a drop of oil leaking... more like thousands of gallons!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    664
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Mexsurfer, you are correct, there is not a drop of oil leaking... more like thousands of gallons!
    well im not trying to defend this man-made disaster at all, but before you'd see soo much oil coming out of the seems, now theres nothing?

  5. #5
    The great news is that BP reports capturing about an additional 5K barrells every 4 or 5 days and is now up to between 15K to 25K. That is simply stunning for a well that was losing only 1K bbls/day just a few weeks ago.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    664
    Images
    16
    i spoke too ****ing soon, now (7:43pm) theres a cloud sh*t

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    long branch
    Posts
    225
    Images
    2
    not sure if its true, but i just read on ny times that its leaking 5000 a day, not just 1000

    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/29/us/29spill.html

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    The great news is that BP reports capturing about an additional 5K barrells every 4 or 5 days and is now up to between 15K to 25K. That is simply stunning for a well that was losing only 1K bbls/day just a few weeks ago.
    I wouldn't believe anything bp says at this point.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,354
    Quote Originally Posted by JMD View Post
    I wouldn't believe anything bp says at this point.
    or the government

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,340
    And BP hates black people. LOL sorry, I couldn't help myself!