LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Its that time again

The swarm is coming... The past couple weeks its been awesome, like three four people on my beach. Everyone just minds there own business and does there own thing. Today I witnessed what had to be the most retarded placement of beach chairs i have ever seen. There was literally an entire beach that was open for a relaxing and chilling on the beach but this group of young girls and there moms decided it would be perfect to set up camp ONTOP of my towel phone and backpack like literally there chair was ontop of my towel. I mean how much more retarded can you get. I was like yeah your sitting on all my ****. and they were like oh... yeah...

Like what the hell..... Sorry for posting this stupid thread but I am flabbergasted and I needed to write it down

did you say anything to them about it?

Images
    I would have been like: "Yo!"

34th, at least it wasn't some 65 year old dude in a pair of speedos doing stretches right in front of you!!! That happened to me and my girl one time.... after we both threw up, we got up and moved!!! Sometimes it's just not worth it! LOL But it does kind of make you wonder WTF is wrong with some people!! Go get a fart machine and the next time some a-holes want set up camp on your s_ _t, start cracking them off! LOL

Who needs a machine

or better yet, start smoking some cigs. that will clear them out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    or better yet, start smoking some cigs. that will clear them out.
    Yeah along with cursing. Bimbos. I'm guessing they weren't even hot?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    did you say anything to them about it?
    I was just like yeah your **** is on my **** and grabbed it and peaced... Yeah should've just lit a cig right in there face... I'll be better prepared next time

screw cursing and smoking cigs. just whip it out and start jerkin' it. thatll get their attention and turn the opposite direction.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreboogieboarder1 View Post
    screw cursing and smoking cigs. just whip it out and start jerkin' it. thatll get their attention and turn the opposite direction.

hahah classic