LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Mobile Devices

  1. #1

    Mobile Devices

    I have the originally blackberry storm and for some reason i can no longer see the forecast charts, etc. on my phone. This wasn't a problem last year...has something changed?

    Is anyone else with a blackberry (storm) having this problem?

    How can this be resolved?

    Thanks
    ________
    SugarBaby
    Last edited by surfsup; May 8, 2011 at 04:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    nothing has changed with the charts... most mobile phones can't see flash, and the charts are all using flash.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Posting from my DInc with swype. Can't wait for froyo 2.2 to come out and have flash.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsup View Post
    I have the originally blackberry storm and for some reason i can no longer see the forecast charts, etc. on my phone. This wasn't a problem last year...has something changed?

    Is anyone else with a blackberry (storm) having this problem?

    How can this be resolved?

    Thanks

    Get a Droid Incredible by HTC. They support flash and I have no problems with any websites with this phone.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by JMD View Post
    Get a Droid Incredible by HTC. They support flash and I have no problems with any websites with this phone.
    Do you see the little swell chart at the top where it shows the color lines and says surf and swell? That's the only thing I cannot see with my DInc.
    Last edited by rgnsup; Jun 19, 2010 at 12:55 AM.

  6. #6

    driod

    Quote Originally Posted by JMD View Post
    Get a Droid Incredible by HTC. They support flash and I have no problems with any websites with this phone.
    I recently got a Droid from my work. I really do like it. Is there a way to see the cams on it. I can see the charts but if I pull up one of the cam their is nothing. Thanks

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    i got a droid as well as im gonna be gone this whole summer so my parents got me one. but when i go to the forecast page it keeps on saying the wrong day is something wrong?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i got a droid as well as im gonna be gone this whole summer so my parents got me one. but when i go to the forecast page it keeps on saying the wrong day is something wrong?
    not sure what you are seeing. What do you mean the wrong day? What page are you looking at?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    not sure what you are seeing. What do you mean the wrong day? What page are you looking at?
    like when after i choose my forecast page like lets say today i checked it and it showed yesterday as well as today, but didnt get rid of yesterdays forecast.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    it still says that right now? if so, there is some kind of cache issue, or the browser is not loading the current live data.

    if it doesn't say that right now, it is likely because, the swellinfo forecasts missed a couple updates over the last couple of days due to some minor bugs that were fixed.