LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question besides medina who do you like?

i like the way nat has climbed the ranks the way most don't/can't. i think sea bass has
    the talent but lacks….something. i think jjf is the best UNLESS the surf drops below 4ft.
    howboutchu?

Images
    Well ya, JJ is the best younin on the tour in my opinion. Whether it be his surfing, hi humble personality, or where he is from, he is the best.

This dude. Don't know what he's ranked and don't much care. Solid, fast, Power surfing.
    http://www.surfermag.com/videos/aritz-aranburu-keramas/

Sick barrel rider and can handle Size. Check 1:24- backside snap when most would be running for their lives. Just Rad.
    http://vimeo.com/89664506

nat is definitely my favorite of the young guys...really like the way he surfs & he seems very comfortable mixing it up w/ all the guys on the tour. i mean, he almost won his second event in his first year on tour (& some, including me, think he should've won). i think he gets overlooked a lot in the medina/jjf/kolohe hype, but that's starting to change. he's a consistent competitor, & that's really what wins titles.
    i'd like to see owen wright return to his 2011 form, when he was going back & forth w/ slater trading wins for a few events. i think he ended up #2 that year.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    i think he gets overlooked a lot in the medina/jjf/kolohe hype
    nat seems to be a SMART competitor; i bet he uses this to his advantage.

Images
    Kelly (of course at the top of the list)
    Kolohe Andino
    Nat Young
    Jordy Smith
    John John

Those are the 5 guys I enjoy watching surf. They have the best style, the biggest bags of tricks and are all well rounded as far as wave size and locations. Not all of them translate into magical scoring, but I think these guys, in a free surf environment are the best ones in the game. They don't look they are about to drop a deuce at any point in their waves/heats. Style, Grace, Imagination and Power. You need all 4.

nat young has what it takes to win.he just needs to pick better waves but regardless hes been doing well every contest.its amazing how much he grew lol,he was the ugliest kid before his body stretched.now u cant even tell he has freckles

Images
    Mick
    Kerzzy
    Reynolds

anastasia ashley

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    anastasia ashley
    no fair. penalty flag.