LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010

every time i surf i feel like i'm coming off a long layoff

Images
    leaving for costa rica tomorrow morning for 2 weeks!...see you b!tches later!

Images
    Tomorrow 6/20 is International Surfing Day, but there what the hell is there even to ride?? Im just gonna bodysurf 1 footers I guess

yep... it's been beat as hell lately... my girl is pushing rehab... or the top floor with the white walls... absolutely horrible... I'm pushing for Cali... way too much work and ****... way too much... anyone heading west???

Images
    i thought national surf day is on the 21st but it does not matter it is going to be flat anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb2056 View Post
    Yeah haven't been in the water since june 2nd Is it usually this bad in June in the northeast? This is ridiculous. I want some waves.
    it's okay dude i know what you mean!. don't get down on yourself though cause this is pretty standard for june unless you get a tropical storm or hurricane bringing a swell up the coast. last june seemed to have more rideable days though. nothing big, but there seemed to be something to hit most days last june even if it was merely knee high. the water wasn't as warm though.

I remember last June being better than most. Some early swell from the tropics if I remember correctly. I would take cold water for some head high waves right now.

Also I can't wait for all the Senior week kids to go home. They are rude and don't tip at all. My friends in the food industry are all in a grumpy mood and stressed out.