LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

JerseyDoesntStink.com

Join the site, fight the stereotypes and support NJ locals!

You mean this one............

Or this one..........

I gotta admit, both rank pretty high in my prejudice book...........

You can thank picture #1 for picture #2.

September through April, you won't catch beaches looking like God threw up on them.

Unless you physically took the 2nd picture yourself, you can find any beach in the continental US on Google Images with trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodezafa View Post
    You can thank picture #1 for picture #2.

September through April, you won't catch beaches looking like God threw up on them.

Unless you physically took the 2nd picture yourself, you can find any beach in the continental US on Google Images with trash.
    Like a lot of prejudices, promoted by lazy bullsh!tters picture #2 is the santa monica pier in California...

Santa Monica Pier:
    Last edited by scotty; Jun 22, 2010 at 12:32 AM.

Jersey is a **** hole . The water is disgusting not to mention needles dumped in the ocean now and than. The amount of treated sewage dumped in the ocean on a daily basis is a crime -treated is what they claim.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    Jersey is a **** hole . The water is disgusting not to mention needles dumped in the ocean now and than. The amount of treated sewage dumped in the ocean on a daily basis is a crime -treated is what they claim.
    if you saw the water in nj yesterday, youd forget you were on the east coast. it was amazing, but its true, nj's gov doesnt give a **** about our ocean. Good thing I have dual citezen ship! I can leave whenever!

Images
    I here all this talk about Needles I have never seen one ever. I have to say after a heavy rain more so in the summer you dont wanna be the water for at least a cpl days after the rain storm

Here's an interesting article. Our water quality is right with North Carolinas and we don't have sex with family members.

http://blog.aboutnewjersey.com/2010/...es-in-america/
    Last edited by barrels4liam; Jun 22, 2010 at 04:22 AM.

Images
    P.S. Props to the state of Maryland for almost taking the #1 spot... If they could only figure out how to save the inner workings of the Chesapeake... I bet if you test the water in the inner harbor in bmore, they would have a 100% failure rate with every sample... This data is all based on ocean water, so that rocks for surfers... Too bad for the crabs in baltimore county though.

most towns i would say the water in jersey is real clean. atlantic city is an obvious ****hole, and spring lake has the pipeline which is pretty gross especially for a town of multi million dollar residents. also i haven't seen a needle wash up since 1987 my very first surfing experience. heard it was pretty bad in 88 also, but i didn't really go to the beach much in jersey that summer at all as i was all over the country. haven't heard or seen any syringe wash up since,