LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    Here's an interesting article. Our water quality is right with North Carolinas and we don't have sex with family members.

    http://blog.aboutnewjersey.com/2010/...es-in-america/
    Hahahaha.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Avon,Nc
    Posts
    151
    Metal trash??? That is the groin that you see. Lets face it there is no comparison. End of argument. Jersey blows!!!!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    Metal trash??? That is the groin that you see. Lets face it there is no comparison. End of argument. Jersey blows!!!!
    Please man, NJ is crowded for a reason. How crowded is NC? You go west (e.g. towards Asheville) and there are no jobs or entertainment. You go east (e.g. towards Avon) and there are only seasonal jobs and you risk being slammed by hurricanes. We have jobs, entertainment, beaches, no natural disasters, and most of our residents have teeth.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Please man, NJ is crowded for a reason. How crowded is NC? You go west (e.g. towards Asheville) and there are no jobs or entertainment. You go east (e.g. towards Avon) and there are only seasonal jobs and you risk being slammed by hurricanes. We have jobs, entertainment, beaches, no natural disasters, and most of our residents have teeth.
    amen to that, nothing beats being able to surf, then hopping on a train and being in nyc in about an hour.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by endlessummer89 View Post
    amen to that, nothing beats being able to surf, then hopping on a train and being in nyc in about an hour.
    Exactly. Its amazing even though I'm used to it.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,015
    Nothing beats residents with teeth! LMAO! But, I bet NC has got us on BBQ!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Nothing beats residents with teeth! LMAO! But, I bet NC has got us on BBQ!
    Yeah because you need your food cooked low and slow when you don't have enough teeth to chew it!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    Metal trash??? That is the groin that you see. Lets face it there is no comparison. End of argument. Jersey blows!!!!


    I see my attempt at humor has passed you by..... I even had a smilie there hinting at the tounge in cheek moment. Must have passed you by as well.

  9. #29
    This past Saturday in Longport, the water was so clean and clear, you could have thought you were in the Caribbean. There was no (absolutely none!) surf, so I just took a long swim. There were tons of jellies (ugh) out in the warm current, but you could see the bottom like you were looking through glass. A little fish swam with me the whole time. I felt like I was in Finding Nemo.

    I love it here on Absecon Island, but if you'd prefer to believe that NJ is a toxic dump, thank you for staying away. There are plenty of us here already.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    2,975
    Images
    5
    only good thing that comes outa NC is my Moonshine !!!!!!