LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Sure. Exploitive meaning people come into the state for education, get their degrees, and then leave the state when they realize there are little to no jobs. Any other questions?
    No, thanks for explaining. Great theory.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by El Porto View Post
    No, thanks for explaining. Great theory.
    No problem. As I mentioned, I've seen the theory manifest itself through several friends. NC can produce hefty student loans, but it can't provide the jobs to pay them off. But I made those hypothetical friends up as part of my ridiculous and uninformed comments.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    But I made those hypothetical friends up as part of my ridiculous and uninformed comments.
    and the jobs part...NJ and NC have nearly equal unemployment rates...9.7 vs. 10.2...prob within margin of error for that kind of stat.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    and the jobs part...NJ and NC have nearly equal unemployment rates...9.7 vs. 10.2...prob within margin of error for that kind of stat.
    Ok, but unemployment rates don't speak to the quality of the jobs or wages. Half of NC probably works at Walmart or Shoneys.

uh,i'm from new jersey,my beach is clean,water clean,i'm not italian,we don't talk that way,am friends with Hatteras locals who all know we get great surf up here,and know we have good jobs and more money up here.
    one miserable avon boy who's probably from vb does not represent Hatteras.
    Hatteras locals don't talk negative about people.
    come down to the motels and the jetties next week,avon boy.
    i'll be out there having a great time surfing with the locals.

Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Can't look away!

NJ is the armpit of US surfing

I do like the brunetts. How come all NJ people look the same, dark hair, short and a bad attitude. Maybe the trash on the beach has something to do with it...

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NORCAL TRANSPLANT View Post
    I do like the brunetts. How come all NJ people look the same, dark hair, short and a bad attitude. Maybe the trash on the beach has something to do with it...

hurr durr ima from the carolinas and i a-have a hurr durr 2 teeth. derpa derp. i have sex to my cousin - norcal transplant

see i can reference dumbass stereotypes too

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    hurr durr ima from the carolinas and i a-have a hurr durr 2 teeth. derpa derp. i have sex to my cousin - norcal transplant

see i can reference dumbass stereotypes too
    don't forget california is filled with lazy pot smoking hippies and ****sexuals