LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Swell Info Screwed Up My Life Again

Friday was in my sights and all the stars were aligning as Swell Info was consistently forecasting chest high waves with offshore winds for Friday. Then today, the forecast went to knee high and onshore winds. No more of this!!! I may have to sue for damages.

Images
    We still have a ways to go until Friday!
    Yesterday, it was showing knee to waist

I want to forgive your sins against humanity... forecast me a good swell AND deliver

Images
    you do realize that unless we get a tropical system, the chance of any mid latitude cyclone giving us swell is slim to none. summer time sucks around here most people are used to that. and commenting about a friday swell on a monday is also a little uneducated... three day weather patterns are only accurate about 30% of the time.

so stop hoeing about this site not telling you what you want to hear and put your own site together
    Last edited by Mooseknuckle; Jun 22, 2010 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    you do realize that unless we get a tropical system, the chance of any mid latitude cyclone giving us swell is slim to none. summer time sucks around here most people are used to that. and commenting about a friday swell on a monday is also a little uneducated... three day weather patterns are only accurate about 30% of the time.

so stop hoeing about this site not telling you what you want to hear and put your own site together
    This is not something that I realized. Summer time sucks doesn't it! I was using my advanced educational powers to rely upon Swell Info to deliver me a swell on Friday... since two days ago when Swell Info so excited me. I was hoping it was within the considerable powers of Swell Info to deliver a nice swell. Your comments, Mooseknuckle, were very disturbing to say the least. Please have some faith!!!

Images
    We are still working on tweaking the gravitation pull on earth through space/time manipulation, and thus forcing an approaching weather system and swell. This is still in development, and we will post in the Swellinfo news section when we perform this upgrade.

That is such awesome news!!! Maybe an install of Office 2010 64-bit would speed up the process?

Swell Info rocks!!!

will there be good waves on May 15, 2013??

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    will there be good waves on May 15, 2013??
    Will that be your 60th birthday? Legit question!

48!!!! Let's keep it sane man!!