LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surfing and sex

Talking Surfing and sex

If surfing be compared to sex, then longboarding is equitable to masturbation;
    feels o.k. if you don't have to do it often and should not be done in a crowd.

If I wake up and have to "longboard" for my morning ritual one more day, I am going to join a monastery( take up golf).

Pray for waves!

Images
    Solid post.

Keep stroking little buddy - The end of this flat spell is no where in sight. I havent gotten my bird wet since before the may 26th swell - by bird i mean surfboard

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by locals are lazy View Post
    If surfing be compared to sex, then longboarding is equitable to masturbation;
    feels o.k. if you don't have to do it often and should not be done in a crowd.

If I wake up and have to "longboard" for my morning ritual one more day, I am going to join a monastery( take up golf).

Pray for waves!

LOL I actually look at shortboarding as being a Minute Man LOL . Dont be hatin cause longboards get longer rides and have better stamina and dont "pull out" after a couple turns LOL

No need to pray for waves around here, Head high to double overhead barrels, cool beer and warm water! www.gosurfelsalvador.com

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Keep stroking little buddy - The end of this flat spell is no where in sight. I havent gotten my bird wet since before the may 26th swell - by bird i mean surfboard
    Are you looking at the same report as I am? Because end of flat spell is in sight, but it will 100% change.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Are you looking at the same report as I am? Because end of flat spell is in sight, but it will 100% change.. haha
    knee to thigh high next monday? I wouldnt call that the end of the flat spell

Quote Originally Posted by locals are lazy View Post
    If surfing be compared to sex, then longboarding is equitable to masturbation
    ...does that make bodyboarding like gay sex (never even let it cross your mind)?
    ... and SUPing like unprotected sex (those things are dangerous!)?
    ... and bodysurfing like sex with a cousin (depends on how hot it is)?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    knee to thigh high next monday? I wouldnt call that the end of the flat spell
    Are you people not seeing waist-chest and clean on Tuesday? Am I superhuman? haha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Are you people not seeing waist-chest and clean on Tuesday? Am I superhuman? haha
    you have to remember not everyone is looking at the Monmouth County forecast...