LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surfing and sex

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    you have to remember not everyone is looking at the Monmouth County forecast...
    LBI haha... good point.. but Scoobeyville should be looking at the same as me!

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    LOL I actually look at shortboarding as being a Minute Man LOL . Dont be hatin cause longboards get longer rides and have better stamina and dont "pull out" after a couple turns LOL
    i concur. and don't be mad that my stick is longer and thicker than yours. but its all about the motion of the ocean, afterall... right?

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    ...does that make bodyboarding like gay sex (never even let it cross your mind)?
    ... and SUPing like unprotected sex (those things are dangerous!)?
    ... and bodysurfing like sex with a cousin (depends on how hot it is)?
    Haha... Very Clever

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    LBI haha... good point.. but Scoobeyville should be looking at the same as me!
    well now we all can come up to your break since there is going to be a bump. thanks a lot

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    well now we all can come up to your break since there is going to be a bump. thanks a lot
    Hahah... all is welcome!

...does that make bodyboarding like gay sex (never even let it cross your mind)?
    Awesome! lol

Great post!!!!

But yo I gotta question. I was at my cousins wedding a few years ago and ended up having sex with this chick after the reception. Afterwards we were talking and come to find out we were 2nd cousins (or something like that), she is my cousins cousin. So the question is, is this ****ed up???

I guess I should also say, 1. I had only met her one time before at a funeral... So its not like she was "closely related," or anything... 2. I was really ****ed up... and 3. Here is the kicker, she was adopted. Sooo, technically she isn't really related to me at all (through blood).

Is that ****ed up... I want opinions... I haven't really told that to too many people...

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Great post!!!!

Is that ****ed up... I want opinions... I haven't really told that to too many people...
    Being as how your from Virginia makes it a little bit more acceptable... JK

what swell on monday/tuesday? (dont even sneeze or else the mirage that im seeing of a little bump on the forecast will vanish we have to pretend like its not even there or else we'll scare it away)

Images
    If we get any bump all; all surf spots will be as crowded as Superbank, Australia. It will be kook city and then we can complain about them next. We need a good solid head high plus to clear out the crowds. I can only dream... dream... oops wet dream.