LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: week outlook

Images

nice..

I really wish it was longer. we should collaborate and get more leafers in there......ha ha....tonight was way better at the piers around 430 to 6oo when i left.....definitely bigger swell......cedar cove cam wasnt on so I had to take the fam down and check it out. (with my board)

Images
    yeah gulfster said waist high ground 6pm update i had to mow so couldnt get my dad to take me
    im prayin that auras waist to chest predection comes true

micah usually comes through. ill be at the piers by 9 tommorow morning

Images
    2:13 am drooling over the swell thats suppose to hit in the am............... hopefully............ current reading 3.9ft outa the west south/west hopefully it picks up more before fizzleing out,,,, 9am at park ave.... peace

Images

Revely plays.

im not sure if thats how u spell that, revely? buoy at 3 ft right now. hittin it in 30 mins....jus drivin to piers......HA HA JUS CHECKED CEDAR COVE WEB CAM LOOKS GOOD.......STOKE

Images
    wee have to wait for fpl guy to come !!!1

Images

ITS allright

went down to twin piers and was not too good. jus shore break closeouts...so drove to 17th street where jam rocks use to be, parked and hit the beach by that colorful bldg. very nice glassy wave there in the thigh to waist range.....I got on one high on the face and SAW the tube, if i knew what i was doing i coulda got under it....but so stoked to have been in that posisition...its a first for me.....lmfao

Images

Smile tree town!

up in orange springs for the weekend fishin for bass lol... just wanted to say thanks to the man up stairs for an awesome three days of surf.... we all defiantly needed that... i am stoked...... happy fourth of july everybody now lets blow some barbies up!!
    Last edited by leafers; Jul 3, 2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: pooping