Thread: week outlook

Images
    what
    /???????//

Images

waves at holmes beach

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    you can not be a real person.
    what im sayin surf better is that the sandbar at holmes beach lends itself perfectly for small action....and since yesterday was flat and i some how caught waves, i imagine today will be a bit bigger....sorry longboarders u aint got no place to surf in myakka city. oh sorry port flat i mean charlotte..lmfao... faig

Images
    hey johnny were hittin now we might be skimin the north peir at twin peris

Images

seemed weaker

went again tonight and it wasnt as much fun...lmfao...then that storm came and blew (what lil **** there was) "out".. well got 2 days comin... did you see the crew at the south pier? lol like 8 peeps for the peeler that wasnt much of a peeler....hope u got some skim in..

Was out to see if my back muscles havent atrophied... I was on the blue n yellow. Peelin those peelers. long microwaves... fely good ready for thursday morn

Images

ha ha

then i saw ya bro...funny...funny because the last swell we had. i went out when it said ankle or less and the one big heavy guy was only guy surfin waist high semi glass there. but now last night was packed....lol i saw some good rides tho. some chick in bikini could surf too..i hope ur back is doing good.... going in early today so i can get out and catch some action this stormy PM....practised my gnarly front side turns yesterday lmfao....yeah frontside

do us all a favor.

picked up a longboard from a friend. any predictions for tomm. at the piers? shorty or longboard?

Images
    id go with the the longboard as the power just isnt gonna be there or anywhere. bring em both lol..ill see ya there. i work at 5 will go out in early pm....what time u going zinka?

sometime around 12:00-2:00