LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: week outlook

Images
    hey when you guys get back post here how it was lol.... gulfster says thigh and that wave looked smaller but fun none the less... but i dont think its thigh but hopefully you guys prove me wrong.. probably goin out at five after work so we will see?????

if u weren't there today, then u missed out, so sorry...

showed up around 10am... a few surfers out near the south pier trading turns catching some decent 2-3' swell... was well worth the trip there...

later on a buddy showed up and let me demo his new SUP 11' paddle board... it was a pretty decent experience, not sure i'm ready to own one myself...

moved down the beach a bit and caught consistent 2-4' waves on my INFINITY 8'6" longboard... most of my rides averaged 5-10 seconds...

i'm heading back out tomorrow, hopefully will get some video footage this time around...

Images
    just got back in........ freakin great session...... stormy and hard wind from the south at five then it started clearin up and the swell is finally showing itself,,,,, thigh to waist peelers and then it statred barrelin lol,,,, super fun hittin it early am white/park ave

surfed south pier w johnny and j from like 11:00-12:30 then surfed waist high bowls at white from 1-3

Images

Thumbs up A 3 day on a 1 to 10 in my book....(a day that can be judged nonetheless)

....cause its seeming smaller and smaller....Definitly had an awesome time catchin party waves zinka and scoping bikinis....gonna hit it with the rays tomorrow at 6:30. am....like get up, coffee one down... coffee two to go. roll one up and roll on out..

hey Zinka did u get a haircut or something...? i totally didn't see u... haha...

Quote Originally Posted by J... View Post
    hey Zinka did u get a haircut or something...? i totally didn't see u... haha...
    white board red pad

Images
    got barreled today

Images

My video is up where is yours

so today was fun too started at cortez with camera rolling. not a very good video day.. and ended up at park ave with the crew...lol....surf better u fuka, catchin a barrel......lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyk6DFtD8VI.....lmao i wasnt gonna waste the effort of my recordings even if they are crap......Hurricane Alex ha ha ha

Images