LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    a bigger bodyboard will float you more, but generally will be less reactive for any maneuvering.
    Do you think anyone's tried to make a custom "fish" or "longboard style" boogie using the same principles they do in surfing (i.e. more volume, surface area, etc.)? Would it work the same way do you guys think?

I'm thinking about something like the CX Bull:
    http://www.ebodyboarding.com/bodyboa...stringer-42-25

With the waves the way they've been the past few days, I'm not too worried about this anymore. haha Yes I think finding another hobby when the waves are super small is a good idea and just be patient.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with riding small waves, but my old board was like 12 years old so I actually just got a new board a morey cruiser 42.5 for only 40 bucks at a local sporting goods store! I love it! Had a blast out there with it the past couple of days.
    Last edited by mikeb2056; Jul 13, 2010 at 02:11 PM.

That is the most rediculous thing ive ever heard, tape 2 boards together? hahaha. Just like said above, if its that small dont waste your time, i know were all anxious but you need to be patient. you guys with the stupid ideas is what makes us bodyboarders look like kooks anymore

Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreboogieboarder1 View Post
    That is the most rediculous thing ive ever heard, tape 2 boards together? hahaha. Just like said above, if its that small dont waste your time, i know were all anxious but you need to be patient. you guys with the stupid ideas is what makes us bodyboarders look like kooks anymore
    Alright, I'll admit, probably not the brightest idea haha, but that's what a month of no waves(when I first posted) does. It makes you crazy. After a couple weeks of awesome waves, It looks like were going into another flat phase here The week outlook doesn't look promising. Oh and I could careless if I look like a kook.
    Last edited by mikeb2056; Jul 25, 2010 at 06:54 PM.

are you sure that you are using a board that is the right size for you? size is a big importance on being able to ride correctly, too big and you lose your ability to maneuver, to small and it wont float you right.