LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: today

Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    Bringing new meaning and context to the word "epic"

thts suckkss wish i could have had a pic

Images
    i just got back, some of the sets got around stomach to chest and the water warmed up a lot from before, kinda mushy because the tide got high

Images
    I just got back to, chest to shoulder high sets...its definitely not flat.

4. Today was definitely fun. For a little while it cleaned up around low tide... got a few chest high sets with sweet sections. I'm gonna paddle out tomorrow morning for sure in SNJ

Images
    Yeah I am gonna sneak out in the AM for a session before work . Still on decided on what to bring cause after I am done I am going staight to work . On the fence either gonna bring the Quad or play it safe and bring my step deck

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Yeah I am gonna sneak out in the AM for a session before work . Still on decided on what to bring cause after I am done I am going staight to work . On the fence either gonna bring the Quad or play it safe and bring my step deck
    I'd bring the Quad - looks like tomorrow will be big enough and you can fit it easily in your car. If it turns out to be flat we can start another B#TCH fest thread.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    I'd bring the Quad - looks like tomorrow will be big enough and you can fit it easily in your car. If it turns out to be flat we can start another B#TCH fest thread.
    Haha i really hope none of us have to.

i'm excited for tomorrow too. i figure i'm gonna get some sleep pretty soon for about 4 hours, get up do a dawn patrol before the beach gets mobbed, come home, and sleep another 3 or 4 hours, and head out in the afternoon again, and see what it's like. maybe catch a dusk session too.

surfed from 5:45 to 7:45.. bit of an overcall, but still fun. swell didn't really wrap into monmouth county like i thought it would have making for some mushy conditions and long waits btwn sets. knee to waist very occasional chest. tons of kooks.

I was out in Monmouth County from about 6-8, there were some fun sets (def chest high) but like mentioned previously you had to wait it out. Overall a very fun session on the fish and the water is very warm! no wetsuit needed! Also I don't skim but the conditions are great for it right now there are some guys killing it right now on some big shorebreak