LOGIN | REGISTER

Lake Atlantic Tropical Systems

We need a big storm to just hug the east coast for a couple weeks. The best wave i have seen in a while is behind my buddies boat wakeskating.

Images
    hang in there buddy... we are all hoping for the same. The tropics are starting to show signs of life, but we are of course a long way away from the prime time tropical season.

This guy had to miss the waves today then...

Quote Originally Posted by surfnoc View Post
    We need a big storm to just hug the east coast for a couple weeks. The best wave i have seen in a while is behind my buddies boat wakeskating.
    did you surf today???

I was out in the water at seven AM, it was only about waist high mabey stomach. Im talking about real surf!!! Head high plus. And Mr swellinfo i know its coming just hard to wait these flat spells are brutal!!
    Last edited by surfnoc; Jun 29, 2010 at 08:15 PM.

Jersey got the Juice today!
    finally waves,first day in a month,best day of the Summer by far.

Quote Originally Posted by surfnoc View Post
    There is something brewing off the coast of Africa... http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo_atl.shtml

Images
    Today was a tease!!! I'm down for a steady diet of over head surf for at least a month! But that only happens in Indonesia!!!