LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Darkfall Premier / ASG

Anybody going to the AC premiere of Darkfall?!

Images
    Im probably gonna go see the playing in august down in lbi.

Images
    A few of my friends and I are looking to go. Maybe crash at a hotel in AC and hopefully surf some waves at the steel piers. But we are still trying to workout all the details.

As for the movie it looks good and I would like to support our east coast surfers such as Dean Randazzo. I met him once in Belmar at the Belmar Pro back a few years ago (which he won) and he seems like a good guy, very friendly.

Plus I never been to a movie premiere before. Looks like it will be good time and if there are no waves then we can gamble. Maybe I can win some money to buy a new surfboard.

That sounds like a good plan, would definitely like to catch some swell on Saturday. Darkfall looks really good... i'm always trying to support local east coast efforts for sure.

i thought this movie was coming out last yr

Images
    already another thread on this and i am def going

Images
    I am gonna be there aswell

Looks like a great film. I never used to be into movies but now I watch about one a day. I really like how the film showcases the east coast where we actually surf just like Patience. Today I watched BS! But it seemed like something was missing seeing guys surfing in spots I dream of going to. Unfortuantly I can't go to the premier but I'm hoping to catch it on DvD sometime

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    Looks like a great film. I never used to be into movies but now I watch about one a day. I really like how the film showcases the east coast where we actually surf just like Patience. Today I watched BS! But it seemed like something was missing seeing guys surfing in spots I dream of going to. Unfortuantly I can't go to the premier but I'm hoping to catch it on DvD sometime

Word. word word

ill be there