LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sidelined

Images

Thumbs down Sidelined

Dislocated my shoulder last night for the first time in 9 years, which was when I had my last surgery. Bummed to be sidelined, but what are u gonna do!

Maybe ill take up chess or something.

Images
    rough man, probably a good time though. better than doing it this fall or winter... hope you heal quick brotha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Dislocated my shoulder last night for the first time in 9 years, which was when I had my last surgery. Bummed to be sidelined, but what are u gonna do!

Micah,
    Sorry to hear about it...didnt you make MIA when you were laid up 9 years ago?

Maybe MIA 2? Oh wait...your calling for flat conditions the whole time your recovering so never mind.

Bummer man,more time on swellinfo.take up some photography.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images

hey at least you arent missing much swell

Sorry to read about your injury. Might as well visit some the interior country sites like the Rocky Mountains or Ottawa Canada or make a scouting trip to Nova Scotia Heal quickly for prime time TS season!

Time to pick up the camera for some nature shots, sure not any surf round here. Man, time to head south of the border ASAP.

Images
    MIA initiated mainly during my first shoulder surgery recovery... There is not too much to document out there right now, but you never know.

MIA initiated mainly during my first shoulder surgery recovery..
    Sorry to hear that brother. How long do you expect to be out of commission this time around?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Sorry to hear that brother. How long do you expect to be out of commission this time around?
    not really sure yet... I am waiting to here from my Doc, which I can't see unfortunately until Thursday. I think its going to be a wait and see thing, to see how long rehabilitation will take... and hoping I wont have to deal with surgery again.