LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    longboard, fishing pole, wakeboard, golf club, tennis racquet. As an east coast surfer, you have to have other hobbies!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb2056 View Post
    Good way to destroy your board. Make sure you use a really really cheap board for that.
    i use an old one, but i dont see how it ruins the board. i never actually hit sand. so its just like riding on water

Images
    both, it all depends how its breaking

Thumbs up Spongetastic

sponge.. Stand up thats all i do when its small... if your son can do that he will be able to stand on anything

Longboard. And when it small and shallow I got an old soft top that we ride right up on the beach. The kids love it and double up on it. Definitely a lot of fun on a nothing day.

I've had several longboards. I've only kept one because it fits the nitch of getting me outside on a retardedly crowded waist to shoulder high day. It's okay for knee high mush, but it's not catching them any earlier than my retro fish.

I hear the Bing Trimulux had a super flat rocker, but when I compared it to the Silver Spoon, it wasn't that significant. I need to find a 10' ironing board that has no business in being in anything over thigh-high. Any suggestions?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray F. View Post
    I've had several longboards. I've only kept one because it fits the nitch of getting me outside on a retardedly crowded waist to shoulder high day. It's okay for knee high mush, but it's not catching them any earlier than my retro fish.

I hear the Bing Trimulux had a super flat rocker, but when I compared it to the Silver Spoon, it wasn't that significant. I need to find a 10' ironing board that has no business in being in anything over thigh-high. Any suggestions?
    My two sugestions are

1 Bing "Pig"

2 Cooperfish "Malibu Foil"

My Bing Nr 2 work from knee high to OH it my goto board. I also take the Elevator out when its small too but it performs best from Knee to chest. The Elevator like a steep wave and at a place like wildwood it get cause the board gets great drive to help you get past the first section

get yourself a 10'6" or 11' cruiser...engage in what skip frye refers to as "cross country surfing." plus, if it's REALLY tiny, you can use a longer board like an 11' as a paddleboard & get a decent workout in w/ it.
    something like this:

Images
    You can catch a Fart Ripple in the water with this

Matt... beautiful board. Classic outline, stringer and fin. Very nice.