LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Shark Encounter

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb2056 View Post
    "I have a lot of respect for them, though...it kills me to see what the ****in' asians are doing to 'em! "

You have a lot of respect for them? lol. It's a stupid fish. It's amazing how left wing propaganda on the discovery channel has helped create "respect" in the general culture for these flesh eating machines that have no compassion, emotion, thought process, or intelligence.(their intelligent for a fish, that's about it) I say the more we catch out of the ocean the better. Enough of this lovey dovey bull****. Remember that lunatic living with the grizzlies? They ate him....big shocker! I say shoot the bears on site. Humans are at the top of the food chain. Not a bear. Not a tiger. A human. Someone's daughter/son/father ect is more important than a stupid fish. Plain and simple. I guess some people like being a little ***** down the food chain. I don't. I have common sense and my basic survival instincts are still intact. Oh this comes from someone who is a vegetarian and who can't stand people who hunt deer for fun. I hate sharks, but love dolphins. I find it so strange how we respect killer animals, but we slaughter peaceful sweet natured docile animals like cows. I think it says something about how we respect violence and killing. But I digress. I'm sure you have had enough of my rant. Simple solution: We should net the major beaches in Florida; the shark attack capitol of the world. Plain and simple. They do it in Australia and it works. Just my 2 cents.
    I don't know if I have heard a more hypocritical and ignorant jumble of bs in quite a while. There are so many fallacies in this statement that it would take me a page or two to tell why this made no sense.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by berthpass View Post
    I don't know if I have heard a more hypocritical and ignorant jumble of bs in quite a while. There are so many fallacies in this statement that it would take me a page or two to tell why this made no sense.
    Agreed. Ever heard of a f*cking ecosystem??

Images

what's even more comforting is knowing that they're moving north toward monmouth county!

MikeB, you are so off with your rant, it's ridiculous...sharks play a HUGE role in the ocean's ecosystem, **** they are one of the most important parts...gain some knowledge on the subject matter before blabbing incoherent bull****....cows are raised for humans to consume, it's all together a completely different subject...
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Jul 14, 2010 at 09:52 PM.

Hopefully this thread will diminish the crowds some for a while. ) If sharks really liked to EAT PEOPLE, they would strafe the beach on 4th of July weekend turning the surf red with blood. Thousands would perish and even more would be missing limbs and be confined to a wheel chair for the rest of their natural lives. But see they (the people eaters) have big scary teeth and just like to bite and eat things with great vigor. Humans are pack animal, which explains crowded lineups when there are no restrictions on surf locales. The pack is scared of big sharp bitey mouths.. and sharks have more than enough to give most people nightmares. Which is good, people need to be afraid for their lives in the ocean, stay out its dangerous. Go take up golf, very safe unless you play in FL where the big alligators sit by the fairway showing off their big pointy teeth. ha ha.

Otherwise my solution is to detonate a 10 megaton neutron bomb underwater off the coast of every state on the east coast. The buildings will still be standing but all the living things (including those blood thirsty people eating sharks!!) will perish. And then hope for surfing in the afterlife cause the shark food (people) will die too. Ah so ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Agreed. Ever heard of a f*cking ecosystem??
    I'm not way off. I simply don't value biodiversity the way the hard left does. Yeah and we wiped out the cougar out of the east and nothing happened. It's all b.s. Nature balances itself out. The shark hasn't existed since the beginning of time.lol Look at the galapogos islands. Animals will adapt to a lack of predators. If the shark was wiped out, we'd simply have more fish to eat. Many many species have gone extinct in the past. Look at dinosaurs. I say kill all the man eating sharks. Wipe em out.

You've been made to believe by propaganda that if the great white was wiped out, the entire ocean would fall apart and everything would die and the entire ocean would be destroyed. This is laughable. Lots of species have gone extinct. I don't see why we have this ridiculous separation of man vs. nature. We ARE nature. If we wipe out another species then it's a classic case of survival of the fittest. I've never understood this worshiping of nature. Nature is brutal and cruel. An 11 year old screaming is guts out dying of leukemia is natural. A baby deer being eaten alive by lions is "natural". Natural isn't necessarily good. It's the same crap that allow people to believe natural remedies are more effective than scientifically proven pharmaceuticals. Oh and I knew no one would agree with me. I don't think like other people. I have a free thought process.
    Last edited by mikeb2056; Jul 15, 2010 at 01:21 AM.

Talking

I'm not way off.

Yeah, you really are!

I simply don't value biodiversity the way the hard left does.

The hard left...please...

Yeah and we wiped out the cougar out of the east and nothing happened.

That's straight bull****, there are plenty of cougars, I was just out the other night and had to beat them off of me with a stick..lol

It's all b.s.

Out of context, your exactly right...everything you type...
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Jul 15, 2010 at 02:05 AM.

"I simply don't value biodiversity the way the hard left does.

The hard left...please..."

Yes, your right about that. They managed to mainstream this way of thinking. I'm actually far to the left on most issues, just not this one. We'll have to agree to disagree on this issue koki barrels.