LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Shark Encounter

Three of us were at 12th Ave. Belmar on the 10th from about 5:15 to 8:00 AM. At about 7:00 AM a woman on the beach started jumping up and down, pointing near us and yelling something. One guy paddled in and she told him that a shark fin was swimming around us. We didn't see anything and dismissed it as an optical illusion, although, she was pretty convinced. We had seen a dolphin about 100 yards out at about 5:30 AM. Now that I read this story, I don't doubt her.

Images
    I heard 2 sharks about 6 to 8 feet long were spotted in seaside.

land shark

I was in a bar tonight in DC. Female sharks everywhere. Wow. Brutal. Sometimes you can't even see their dorsals, but the bite is hard, man.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    I heard 2 sharks about 6 to 8 feet long were spotted in seaside.
    Those were the two that were swimming around me and my buddy this morning in Midway(About six foot a piece).
    Freaky.

5. actually no there was a shark in lavallette. twice actually. the first was off of philadelphia ave and the second trenton. i saw the one off trenton because i happen to live and surf there. good try

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jettyface View Post
    Those were the two that were swimming around me and my buddy this morning in Midway(About six foot a piece).
    Freaky.
    I'm in maui right now...and those things be circling around your ass. I'm talking tiger sharks brah. At least you guys got waves. I got waves too tho....
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jul 15, 2010 at 06:39 AM.

Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf*****g sharks on this motherf*****g plane!

Quote Originally Posted by notjamee View Post
    actually no there was a shark in lavallette. twice actually. the first was off of philadelphia ave and the second trenton. i saw the one off trenton because i happen to live and surf there. good try
    Oh I'm sorry I completely forgot the ocean isn't actually connected. My bad. So, I suppose that would make it physically impossible for me to for me to have spotted a shark in Midway when clearly they were stuck in Lavallette. I really shouldn't have said anything because I don't live on or surf that specific spot in Lava. I bow to your infinite wisdom.

Oh wait I really did see two sharks about six foot and it was terrifying. You can go ask the beach patrol if that would bring some closure to your tormented mind.
    Last edited by jettyface; Jul 15, 2010 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I was in a bar tonight in DC. Female sharks everywhere. Wow. Brutal. Sometimes you can't even see their dorsals, but the bite is hard, man.
    sounds rough

No way... you guys seen a shark in the ocean....thats crazy cause I seen a bird in the sky today, a squirrel in a tree, a mexican cuttin grass and wouldnt you know when I went to pick up my General Tso's chicken combination pork fried rice....the guy behind the counter was asian (gasp)!!!! What are we gonna do