LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    bellybusters and mini golf and surfing...tis the life for me

yeah bellybusters rocks! Damn good maryland crab soup!

Images
    what's a bellybuster? It sounds like something similar to Jersey's grease trucks.

so did this whole scene happen in ocmd or ocnj? ocnj beach patrol is the worst... bunch of child predator beach cops

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    grabbing a cheap cheesesteak at bellybuster's
    Mitchell's for me haha!

Everything you said was right. Summer = catering to tourists of all shapes and forms. I know this all to well working in the hospitality business (hotel) People spend a ****load to come down here and the BP is all part of it. Work with them not against them. Ive made my peace with the guards a long time ago and now I am good friends with a dozen or so of them, and most of them are here year round. Doesn't matter cause there's barely any real waves in the summer anyways.

Cape, I miss your bro talk, brah haha

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    yeah bellybusters rocks! Damn good maryland crab soup!
    Bellybusters SUCKS!! DON'T GO THERE!! just kidding, Mac and Scotty, getting too crowded there...
    Bellybuster's Special, LARGE crab soup and a pitcher of Flying Dog... ummmmm
    Last edited by jackassateague; Jul 21, 2010 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Mitchell's for me haha!

Everything you said was right. Summer = catering to tourists of all shapes and forms. I know this all to well working in the hospitality business (hotel) People spend a ****load to come down here and the BP is all part of it. Work with them not against them. Ive made my peace with the guards a long time ago and now I am good friends with a dozen or so of them, and most of them are here year round. Doesn't matter cause there's barely any real waves in the summer anyways.

Mitchell's is great for that late night hunger fix. Not a Steelers fan or anything but Buxy's has an amazing cheesesteak!

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
    Not a Steelers fan or anything but Buxy's has an amazing cheesesteak!
    Don't do it man, that money goes straight into Roethlisberger's legal defense fund. Tubby's is better anyway - Weir everywhere

People spend a ****load to come down here and the BP is all part of it.
    Was the pun intended?

dude always in ur heart bro, jus look to the east n i wil be there throwin shakas n gettin gnarly shacks/toobs while fingerblastin every gurl on da beach