LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

longboards for sale

is anyone selling a longboard on here? Im looking for a new longboard for a decent price. Im open to any sizes, fin setups, tail shapes or shaper. Just let me know what you guys got.

I got two for sale in need of some repairs $100ish

My buddy is looking for a longboard, I can do the repairs, what ja got and where? Craigslist just doesn't work the way it used to.

Monmouth beach behind the old coast guard station _9'6" local shape puerto rican long boards both boards fins need to be repaired/replaced

Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    is anyone selling a longboard on here? Im looking for a new longboard for a decent price. Im open to any sizes, fin setups, tail shapes or shaper. Just let me know what you guys got.
    I have a sweet 9'4" Takayama NR2 that's a grey resin swirl tint glassed with volan. It's in excellent shape and I'll include a dakine board bag and a brand new pivot fin. You can check out a description of the board on his website I think it is hawaiinprodesigns.com. I'm asking for $650.

Images
    I know a guy selling a Mint Bing Elevator, its either a 9'2 or a 9'6 Let me know I can get dims and pics. I belive he wants 900 .

yes boards

I have 3 boards for sale. I posted a couple days ago in re: these sticks.

Pics coming up soon.

(1) Mint Robt August 9'6 never seen water. Clark Foam
    (1) Slightly utilized9'6 Robt August, no dings, superb condition, perfect. Clark Foam
    (1) Mint 10' Wingnut noserider, gorgeous, never seen water, no dings, perfect. Clark Foam

Best offer takes the stick. 200, 400, 600, 800.....make a price. These boards sell new for over 1k with fin & freight. I'm in Arlington, VA. I can ship to you, easily, or even run it out to you if you're within 2 hrs drivetime.

Let me know.

hey what type of robert august are you selling. I live in fredericksburg and am willing to drive up to you. Is it a what I ride?