LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

July - Surfable Days

I'm normally the negative one who says things like "this has been the worst fall I can ever remember" etc. However, I think this July has had the most number of surfable days I can remember. Nothing epic but rideable almost every day...and it looks like that's going to continue for the next week.

Images
    yeah I have to agree July has been very good to us this year. I probally had the best session of the summer so far last Sunday

Last Saturday was nice, P.M

Was.

Nice jinx.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveHog View Post
    Was.

Nice jinx.
    Oh darn, he did jinx it! Well, since there's gonna be no more waves this month I think it would be best for everybody to not waste their time paddling out or even checking the waves. I guess this is a good time to pick up golf!

Images
    bring on the flat spell.. haha kidding. i have to say that tonight at sunset was small, but i had some good fun. im looking forward to tomorrow's session.

Yea.. very consistent, if not great. At least we're surfing in July, which is not a common occurrence.

Yea...July has been good. If I think back I think the summer of 2006 was really consistent as well, that was the year of Hurricane Katrina. That was a good summer for surf if I remember correctly.

yeah, don't forget Ernesto was that year, probably the best hurricane swell we've had around here for years.

Thumbs up

yes...I do remember Ernesto great swell! I think better than Bill of last year. Seems like there were many shark sightings In 2006 same as this year. Just proves everything is cyclical.