LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood Surf

Blood Surf

If anyone likes those corny a$$ horror movies like I do, here is a classic piece of crap!!! Worst 84 minutes of your life! LOL There are some good booby shots though!
    Blood Surf
    A pair of entrepreneurs with more bravery than brains hit upon the idea of blood surfing: spreading chum in the water in order to attract sharks, then hopping on a surfboard and riding through the middle of the pack. As they're filming their promotional documentary, the fun gets interrupted by a thirty-foot long salt water crocodile that begins snacking on everyone in the expedition.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    If anyone likes those corny a$$ horror movies like I do, here is a classic piece of crap!!! Worst 84 minutes of your life! LOL There are some good booby shots though!
    Blood Surf
    A pair of entrepreneurs with more bravery than brains hit upon the idea of blood surfing: spreading chum in the water in order to attract sharks, then hopping on a surfboard and riding through the middle of the pack. As they're filming their promotional documentary, the fun gets interrupted by a thirty-foot long salt water crocodile that begins snacking on everyone in the expedition.
    PLEASE TELL ME YOU JUST WATCHED THIS ON COMCASTS ON-DEMAND??

I watched it the other day I was laughing so hard. The surfing was horrible and the crocodile was even worse.

I actually have Verizon Fios, but yes, that is where I saw it! Oh man, I thought the surfing was great! Esp with all of those sharks! LMAO!! The croc looked nerdy and cross eyed! My wife and I were cracking up!

Images
    I have flushed better peices or crap than that movie LOL

Matt, you know you have watched it.... twice! LOL I can't lie, I did watch the whole thing.... It was pretty f'n stupid, but I could not turn it off. HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Matt, you know you have watched it.... twice! LOL I can't lie, I did watch the whole thing.... It was pretty f'n stupid, but I could not turn it off. HA HA
    You're exactly right haha, as stupid as it was, I couldn't turn it off after I started watching it. It was like I was amazed with such a horrid movie production.

Ha Ha Krocodylus

started watching it this morning on demand.. after about 15 minutes had it on fastforward and just watched scenes to laugh at how bad they were but still couldnt finish

Images
    I watched the first 5 mins of it on demand and then it was like my thumb had a mind of its own and it the exit button on the remote LOL

this movie makes Surfer Dude look like a actual surf movie LOL

Images
    I must find this jem of a movie. I hope cox on demand has it out west. I have my late night movie plans set now! Besides, It can't be any worse than surfer dude.