LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Channel Islands Surfboard Demo

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that the Channel Islands demo tour is making a stop in town. July 24th on 27th street the truck will be parked there from 9-1pm. Stop by and try all of the latest and greatest from them. For more information contact either Chauncey's Locations, 54th or 30th. Also, if you demo a board make sure you grab a coupon for $50 dollars off any new CI board at either Chaunceys.

Hopefully See some of you guys down there!

why do you people put this stuff up without a location? there are lots of 27th streets all over the world. are u refering to the one in bangkok?

I heard it's 27th street in Camden.

i thought channel islands were popouts

27th Street, Ocean City MARYLAND
    Last edited by dirtythirty34; Jul 22, 2010 at 09:31 PM.

Got the details here http://seasandsurf.com too.

Ride for free and buy local....

Quote Originally Posted by jerseytubes View Post
    Got the details here http://seasandsurf.com too.

Ride for free and buy local....
    That's kind of funny the the Ride for free and buy local is on a thread for a CI demo.

BTW--27th Street in Bankok is where CI MAKES the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by schweez View Post
    why do you people put this stuff up without a location? there are lots of 27th streets all over the world. are u refering to the one in bangkok?
    obviously, if you read the whole post, you would easily be able to figure out it was Ocean City, where else is there a Chauncey's on 54th and 30th....

ive never even heard of chaunceys. it just seems if someone is going to put a promotion on the internet about their business, they should be very thorough. at least thats what i would do if i was a business owner

Chancey is a good guy. My only gripe is that he doesn't support local shapers and relies too much on pop outs (yes I consider CI to be pop outs).

It sounds like Burton is applying their snowboard strategy to CI with roving demos.