LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Moving to Boston

so im moving to boston, and i know nantasket is only 19 miles from my place and then there are some breaks in the bay near the airport, but im not sure exactly. I would love any help i can get because i dont know anyone up there or where to surf.. depressing haha but i got a 6/5 so i will be warm lol :P

talk to this guy, he's in gloucester

http://johnhintlian.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by wcec; Jul 24, 2010 at 02:17 AM.

re...boston

moved here 7 yrs ago from NC, never belived there was surf here till i got up north, NH and RI will be most consistent spots u will find....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nebeachbum View Post
    moved here 7 yrs ago from NC, never belived there was surf here till i got up north, NH and RI will be most consistent spots u will find....
    yea thats what ive heard but im kinda stuck in boston witout transportation, can you bus up there or is all of that just by car?

mostly car. I've never really explored the spots near the city. NH is great when the Hurricanes come through. and newport is only an hour and half away.

You can get to Lynn/Nahant by commuter rail and about a 1/2-1 mile walk. Can be good in winter and hurricanes. Gloucester (Good Harbor) is accessible by commuter rail, but may need cab from station - not sure about bus from there.