LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    ....BUT NO...i have to f'ing paddle with my own arms.
    You mean you still paddle? I hired a migrant paddler. Between that and my "Should I take this wave" app on my iPhone, I've got it made!

Images
    HAHAHA.... some of those are funny... but seriously... stop *****ing and **** off if you want to complain about the forecast. If it's not up to what you want, then do it the **** yourself!

Thank you Micah and SwellInfo for everything.

Today was really weak but overall for summertime I think its been pretty good.We had those couple weekends where we had a nice size swell out there.It is summer time.As far as forecasting goes I think swellinfo has been pretty much spot on.

i think my favorite yesterday was a new surfer who was 13 yr old kid on a 6'6 nsp telling telling me i was crazy for riding a 5'7 and asking me questions about my width and thickness. i was nice for a little but omg give me a big swell so it could wash these kids to shore and leave me alone haha

as far as the swellforecast i would rather see some size than have it be flat so thanks for some kind of forecast!

I've been having a blast the past few days...

new fish 002.jpg

yeah,a blast,for sure,like epic,dude,shredding

Images
    buy a herlihy and learn how to skim, its super fun but not something that just happens. practice is very necessary. helps me with surfing too.

Images
    its was a fun small day . Nothing to write home about. A hot day of surfing small waves is better than a hot day working

Wink good timing

Sounds like it's a good time to be on the DL with knee surgery. Which I am, lol.

I'll make it back for August, then the storm season, then into wetsuit weather....appreciate you guys handling the kooks & the idiots during turista season.........

Keep the stoke.
    And look out for each other out there...

Images
    wow that really sucks.. and i almost drove 4 hours to go surfing today, glad i didnt.. yea this summer is sucking on some big avacados, i hate to say it but i want some winter swell haha, or at least some hurricane