LOGIN | REGISTER

Looking for a log

Looking for a new log...something in the 9'2" to 9'6" range. Looking for a more classic shape (single fin, noseriding capabilities).

Looking to get something for $500 or less.

Let me know if anyone has anything. In Jersey and not really interested in traveling too far to get a board - anything on the Jersey coast should suffice, though.

logs

got two /need repairs boards $100 /repairs $100

Appreciate the quick reply, flunky. I'm kinda holding out for something water tight and ready to roll. What kind of damage are we talking about here?

Anderson DT Single Fin...

tbeaver,

I have a 9'6'' Anderson Diamond Tail single fin. Its a great all around longboard that can handle the shin high days and with the pulled tail, it can easily be a bigger wave log. It has a 9.75 Greenough 4a fin, which is what Anderson recommends. I'm outside of Philly, within easy striking distance of the shore. I'd like $450 and will include a padded day bag with it. Let me know. Thanks.

BGrady

BGrady,

Sounds like just the board I'm looking for - any pictures?

Also, would you be willing to meet somewhere in the middle? I've got a sedan and a soft rack, so I avoid long travel in my current car, especially when a log is involved.

Let me know. Thanks for the reply, too, brotha.

Tbeaver

Anderson...

Tbeaver,

If you check out the Anderson surfboards web site, the pic of the DT is the same board I have. Its a yellow tint with black & red double pin lines on the deck. It has never been dinged, but it does have some deck dents from normal use. I just never took any pics of it. Meeting half way would be great. Check your pms. Thnx.

BGrady

I dropped a couple logs last night!