LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Illegal Mexicans

Just curious if anyone knows the answer to this question. Why do most illegal mexicans all have Maryland or North Carolina plates in this area?

just wondering

I'l preface this by saying that I am in favor of the Arizona law. But, just how is it you know which of the Hispanics are illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by rockajet View Post
    I'l preface this by saying that I am in favor of the Arizona law. But, just how is it you know which of the Hispanics are illegal?
    I read an article somewhere. I've also noticed that many arrests in my area where they find out illegal aliens were involved had those license plates. They have also be fining employers around here and people are talking about those license plates being a hint. Is it easier to get a license for illegals in those states?

I don't want to start a whole debate on the illegal immigration subject, I was just wondering if anyone know the answer to this question.

Images
    I was wondering the same thing the past few months.

I read a little bit about it and I think Maryland passed something a while back that basically gave a drivers license to just about anyone.

Images
    I'm having trouble understanding how you can identify all of those people as either mexican or illegal.

Illegal or not, they are some of the harder working people out there!!! (not to say I am down with illegal immigrants!!) I do see a lot in DE with PA plates and there are about 6 packed into a 2 door Honda Civic heading to work. You can't hate that hard on people who are actually willing to work for a buc instead of expecting a buc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Illegal or not, they are some of the harder working people out there!!! (not to say I am down with illegal immigrants!!) I do see a lot in DE with PA plates and there are about 6 packed into a 2 door Honda Civic heading to work. You can't hate that hard on people who are actually willing to work for a buc instead of expecting a buc.
    Not hating and I didn't want a debate. My sister loves trying to teach kids who can't even speak English for free , just a joke don't get the panties in a bunch.

I really just wanted to know about the plates.

I know for a fact that the mafia produces authentic PA plates and licenses that illegals can buy for a serious amount of money.

this explains it

Here's a story I wrote about 7 years ago that pretty much explains a lot of it. Hope it helps.

http://ragdolling.posterous.com/24575542

Quote Originally Posted by grande gallo View Post
    I'm having trouble understanding how you can identify all of those people as either mexican or illegal.
    Acme in Manasquan at the bus terminal and the train station in freehold boro. If you live in those towns you should be asking your mayor's and councilmen WHY they have aloud illegal immigrants to loiter and beg for work.

Its actually very sad and has been going on for a decade now.....

-im not racist, i believe we are all equals, but if im getting taxed on every dollar i earn, why arent they?