LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Late may is spot on!!! Kids still in school my fav time of year there bring a fish most of the waves are soft but so fun.. Zippers is a good wave but there are many others with out the hassles you will need a car!! Have fun... I am stoked for you..

Zach you h ave to realize that the spots in Cabo that are being talked about are really in sea of cortez.. wrap around s swells are needed north wont work for them have to travel up the coast to cerritos...
    Oh yea one more thing bring a top water temps can be surprisingly cold and if you plan to go up the coast to explore you may want a suit..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bauer View Post
    Zach you h ave to realize that the spots in Cabo that are being talked about are really in sea of cortez.. wrap around s swells are needed north wont work for them have to travel up the coast to cerritos...
    Oh yea one more thing bring a top water temps can be surprisingly cold and if you plan to go up the coast to explore you may want a suit..
    gotcha. They need the SW.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    , I heard water temps still tend to be on the cool side during that time. Some reviews say that on occassion it can still be around the mid 60s... you have anything to say about this?
    Oh yea bro just re-read your post BRING at least a 2mm top if you wear a spring suit(gay) then bring that but a top should be good my first time I had nothing didnt even think that the water would be cold.. I survived but wished I had a top. Up the coast cold east cape WOW!! r u regulat footed? There is one left wave there and its heavy!! HAve fun bro if you get skunked which I doubt there is a lot of other things to do..

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post

we stayed in the dreams los cabos all-inclusive. which was very nice, but perhaps a bit pricey. ( the wife arranged the trip) had to take a taxi to the waves (about a 5 mile trip). taxi fares were never the same pice twice, but the drivers were cool and careful with boards.
    one of the best skimboard spots known is on the beach there. shorebreak gets epic all over cabo