LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Colin

if they surf here they'll sit there,die,get injured or get pounded and go home.
    no issue tonight.
    5 guys surfed the 200 yard stretch,the few others who tried just left.
    all the others were hiding somewhere nowhere near the ocean.

there was kooks out,but just sitting,this break is gnarly

uh,by the way,colin did bring us the first decent real swell in a month,no hype,no jinx,just waves

If no one said anything about Colin at the beginning of last week, we would have had a Cat 5 hurricane sit right off the the Mid Atlantic, instead us stoopid internet posters talked about it to the point it was only a Trop Storm!!!

Shupat08 i really hope you dont beleve that. Anyway waves in VB were fun, first time all year VB surfs has been good as nags head

No I don't, bushwood, I was mocking everyone who does believe something along those lines.

tropical storms can make better surf than hurricanes quite often

i know it's not exactly the same,but,remember this?when brett's passed us and out to sea and we got no waves i'll give up,but,until then,i'll remember last year and this colin

Images
    Colin last year followed a favorable track (see below) ..Pretty different than Brett tucked behind the Carolinas..Colin was in our swell window the whole time and headed towards us, not away.

like i stated,not exactly the same,but,you never know,so,rather than declare it dead,i've seen tropical systems that defy all forecasting a lot of times