LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    I dont know if you committed to your 2 keepers yet, but here is a story this week from Denver.

http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/nf...m?news_id=1788

Apparently, Moreno is out for at least 3 weeks with an ACL injury. He also suffered a Hammy injury Sunday as well... So, he should be ok by September, but I would monitor that situation until your draft.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I dont know if you committed to your 2 keepers yet, but here is a story this week from Denver.

http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/nf...m?news_id=1788

Apparently, Moreno is out for at least 3 weeks with an ACL injury. He also suffered a Hammy injury Sunday as well... So, he should be ok by September, but I would monitor that situation until your draft.
    Just 1 keeper,and Im now going with Rivers.Thanks for the info.

lets get a Fantasy league started , using people from this site, we just got to set it up using espn and pick time we can get online and draft

Images
    Im in. Let a brotha know!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    lets get a Fantasy league started , using people from this site, we just got to set it up using espn and pick time we can get online and draft
    What's the status on this? I'm down.

I'd be in too

Thats five,need at least five more.Hey Billabong just throw us a time and we'll make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post

One more sleeper... Ryan Mathews, RB for the chargers... I went to their camp a couple times, including this morning and he looks really good. All the local media and coaching staff has already said he looks quicker than LT ever did.
    Oh come on now. Don't be sour about losing LT haha. You're just jealous of Fireman Ed because he stole your supahstahh!!! J-E-T-S! JETS JETS JETS

I have two drafts coming up, I am really serious about picking up a qb in the 1st round, probably Brees or Manning. I hope to pick up CJ Spiller in the mid-rounds if hes still available. One of my leagues is gonna be a nut roll, 16 teams...

football....?

I read a few articles where even the NFL commish is quoted as saying the 'pre-season' games are just invented & inflated events to fleece football fans of their money for tickets to watch third line players & drink 8 buck beers.

Another aspect of the sport: actual plays take up less than 20 minutes of time. So if you're watching a 3-hour 'game' on the boob tube, you're sucking down over 2 1/2 hours of commercial crapola along with those watered down lite beers. Long live Tivo, eh...?

And the final aspect that drove me away from the football scene: there's no way in this world those guys on the lines could pass legit drug tests. 300 pounders who can run down a back ...? Puuuuuleaze. Steroid central. Worse than baseball. Maybe even worse than professional road cycling.

Go Yankees. Still the toughest thing in sports: hitting a round ball with a round bat.

One man's opinion, although I know some guys will accuse me of being un-American for criticizing football.

Open fire !