LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

one kook stole my stick and my suit

hey my board and suit got snagged last night on 140 st. ocean city md bayside, the suit was a beater xlt rip curl had big patches n **** in the knee and bunch of holes and the board was a natural art black and orange spray stripe on nose, and a ninja slicing a baby head in half down the middle in spray n marker on the back. If you see someone with the board feel free to give them a lickin, and call me asap 302-423-2302.

Images
    I hope I see this dude because I love to give out a good lickin' ya hear. that dude is gonna have some bad karma.

Images
    I'l try and get him for ya... make sure to let us know if you get it back otherwise you may get beaten up over your own board!

Sounds like it should be a pretty easy board to spot! Let's hope the little a-hole isn't back home in PA! Good luck bro!!

Board theft is the same as horse theft from the old days. they use to hang people for that. Now a days we just tie 'em up in the drop in zone and use them as speed bumps. Very bad karma. For some reason August is when the kooks steal stuff. Last august someone stole an August longboard right out the back of a friends truck when he was talking to a friend right near by. Never found. The thief must be eating wingnuts by now.

Northender Guest
    They always return to the scene of the crime

Images
    and remember when dealing with a theif, the nads are fair game

Stealing a board is about the lowest thing you can do. Surfers don't steal - low life trash does. Nothing good will come to the a-hole who stole your board. You may get it back when they find it leashed to his fat bloated dead body that washed up on shore. Bad bad karma ......

while i agree that theft, & surfing related theft especially, is as low as you can get, am i the only one who wonders why the OP left his gear outside over nite where it could be stolen?
    it boggles my mind where i hear about stuff like this...a couple summers ago, i was talking to a guy who was baffled that his nearly brand-new bing nr2 was stolen off the top of his truck at nite. meanwhile i'm wondering why the guy left a $1200 surfboard on his roof racks over nite.

da suit

i'm surprised that no one has mentioned it yet because when i think about the idea of someone stealing a wetsuit...the thief was obviously not a surfer, because he would have known that a worn wetsuit has probably been urinated in...at least 60-80 times. probably some drunk new yorker queer on the way back to his rental from the party block. not to dash your hopes, but the culprit is probably already back on long island with his new haircut and jager bombs.

that being said, i agree with everyone else here. if you find him (or her), a stern beating is more than justified.