LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: whiskey

  1. whiskey

    Excel 3/2 for 80 bucks could be nice for tomorrow's dawn patrol haha super fast shipping get on that deal though

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,366
    definitely won't get that by tomorrow... wm isn't too fast w shipping

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,366
    i could really use a short sleeve/long leg spring. never on wm. sucks

  4. yeah i was jsut messing around bout that and i hear ya oin waiting for sales i've been waiting on chest zip 3/2 or a jacket to come up but no luck yet

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,447
    this thread was a tremendous let down...

    i thought it was going to be about *actual* whiskey...how stupid of me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by bricktuckyjohn View Post
    yeah i was jsut messing around bout that and i hear ya oin waiting for sales i've been waiting on chest zip 3/2 or a jacket to come up but no luck yet
    ahhh you missed, i think they just had the xzip 3/2 up last week for like $110

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    this thread was a tremendous let down...

    i thought it was going to be about *actual* whiskey...how stupid of me.
    me too man... I'm going to act like it is anyway.

    Makers Mark when I got the money... Old Crow when I'm low on cash.

    werd.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,447
    i'm more of an irish whiskey guy...bushmills, preferably.

    maker's mark is pretty darn good, tho!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    at the beach
    Posts
    28
    hey do you guys know of any good 3/2 full wetsuits that are relatively cheap but are good quality? My o'neill 3/2 is about done...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Weinheimer View Post
    hey do you guys know of any good 3/2 full wetsuits that are relatively cheap but are good quality? My o'neill 3/2 is about done...
    Eat it Austin, this thread is about WHISKEY!

    Jack and 2 ice cubes