LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

trouble sleeping

when i'm anticipating a new swell and paddling out at first light i usually don't get much sleep

I know that feeling, happened to me many times. Another thing that happens with me is waking up before my alarm clock goes off, and I'm usually a heavy sleeper.

Images
    Drink a glass or two of red wine, followed by a bottled water, you will be out like a light. Just dont drink too much of it, otherwise you wont wake up for the swell!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Drink a glass or two of red wine, followed by a bottled water, you will be out like a light. Just dont drink too much of it, otherwise you wont wake up for the swell!
    Im f**kin wasted rite now and ima hit it early tomorrow, if im at your break, I'll be the one stealin waves wit a smile on my face and red in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this happens to me all the time... my advice, read a book... Always makes me tired. After a few chapters, your eyes will be begging for sleep. Just read till you can't even bare to stay awake...

my advice. slam. youll be out quickly after

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    my advice. slam. youll be out quickly after
    even better. If by slam, you mean pound some tail.

Images
    drink drink drink thats the solution to everything.... i have my alarm set for 730 lets all hope that I wake up on time )))))))))

I hear you. I tried to sleep at 11 to wake up at 4 and I haven't slept since. Gonna be a rough drive to the surf but hopefully worth it.

Images
    too bad there was no reason to wake up early this morning, another dp bummer